With a solid background in Strategic and Sustainability Leadership, we offer bespoke consultancy and advisory on understanding where you are, creating policy and plans, setting targets and measuring progress.
Technical, governance and strategic support to ensure you get started and deliver results.
Bio – Sustainability & Carbon
- EMANZ Member (Energy Management Association of NZ)
- Background in Tech IT – databases, technology, finance and environment
- Cloud based systems to measure and manage carbon and energy,
- Creating baselines and work with projects to deliver reductions
- Worked for the Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority (EECA) as an account director with the role 100% related to working with organisations to reduce, improve efficiencies and create governance for energy/ carbon.
- Worked with NZ’s biggest organisations to implement strategies and actions across building, energy use, processes and transport
- Building and Carbon projects to help develop carbon strategy/ stakeholder engagement
- Recently completed the SBN sustainability Leadership Programme and the EMANZ Energy and Carbon Management programme
- Member of the Institute of Strategic Leadership – and have undertaken the High Performance Strategic Leadership Programme
- Stakeholder engagement at C-suite, Sustainability and Energy teams, creating a common vision with presentations and activities to deliver
- Born in South Africa – moved 20 years ago to NZ, based in Auckland
- Bsc Computer Science and Psychology, Management Diploma – Marketing,
- Prince II project management, HR and finance, strategic and coaching Leadership
- Master NLP Practitioner/ Hypnotherapist and a keen interest in all things neuroscience, behaviour change, toastmasters and yoga.
- I have a Passion for doing the right thing for the environment and our future on this planet,